If you have multiple accounts in Outlook, when you compose a new email message, Outlook picks the default account as the From account. However, if you want to Reply, Reply All, or Forward a message, Outlook will send your message with the same account the original mail was sent to.
- From a new email in the Outlook Application
- Choose the drop-down in the From button
- Choose Other Email Address...
- Use the From... button to pull the address book or if you know the email address, type it
- Click the OK button
- The email address will be available to choose in the drop-down
- The email listed in will be where the email is sent from or on Behalf of or if you do not have access, it will not send