Table of ContentsVPN AccessMore information about VPNAccessing the Network Drives from VPNEmailPhoneZoomGet Microsoft OfficeAll Articles on Working Remotely
Virtual Private Network (VPN) will allow you to access CCAC's network and secured resources from outside of the college, using a CCAC laptop or a personal device.
What requires VPN access and what does not?Due to the sensitivity of information, this information is locked to CCAC employees only. If you are a CCAC employee and logged in, the information will appear below.
I do need VPN Access
Depending on your position within the college, you may automatically receive Virtual Private Network (VPN) access. If you do not have Virtual Private Network (VPN) access and need it (non-exempt) and want to use your own device (BYOD); you may request Virtual Private Network (VPN) access here.
Get Duo Mobile
- Open the Duo Security Enrollment email
It is easier to setup from a larger screen, such as a Desktop, Laptop or large screen tablet.
- Click the activation link.
- A webpage will open, click Start setup button to begin enrolling your device
- Select the type of device you’d like to enroll and click Continue button
- Select your country from the drop-down list and enter your phone number. Use the number of your cell phone that you will have with you when you’re logging in. Then, double-check that you entered it correctly, check the box, and click the Continue button
- Choose your device’s operating system and click the Continue button.
- In your smartphone app store, search for “Duo Mobile”
- Follow the platform-specific instructions on the screen to install Duo Mobile
- After installing the app, return to the enrollment window and click I have Duo Mobile installed button
- On your iPhone, Android, or Windows Phone, activate Duo Mobile by scanning the barcode with the app’s built-in scanner. If the barcode is scanned correctly, click the Continue button
- Follow the platform specific instructions for your device for scanning the barcode.
- If you cannot scan the barcode, have an activation link emailed to you and follow the prompts
- Enabling automatic push requests by selecting Automatically send this device a Duo Push
- With one of the automatic options enabled, Duo automatically sends an authentication request via push notification to the Duo Mobile app on your smartphone
- Your device is now ready for Duo use!