Before you Begin
You must be on CCAC Network or VPN
Using the Web Publishing Services
- Users must have skills in creating HTML files or use their own web publishing software.
- Dynamic pages, such as ASP, JSP, PHP or CGI are not supported on the academic server.
- Web page content must abide by College Policy.
- It is the responsibility of the website owner to create and edit the content of web pages. The ITS ServiceDesk will provide support only for uploading files to the web server.
- Open File Explorer
- Locate the Address Bar
- In the address bar, type "ftp://email@example.com"
In the blank you will put your CCAC Username.
- A pop-up window will appear
- Enter your CCAC Username in the User Name field
- Enter your CCAC Password in the Password field
Do not click the Save Password option
- Click the Log On button
- Once logged in, the public_html folder will appear
- Double click the public_html folder
- You can now copy & paste, drag & drop or move files into this folder
NOTE: Files are live and able to be accessed when in this folder