- Open the Duo Security Enrollment email
It is easier to setup from a larger screen, such as a Desktop, Laptop or large screen tablet.
- Click the activation link.
- A webpage will open, click Start setup button to begin enrolling your device
- Select the type of device you’d like to enroll and click Continue button
- Select your country from the drop-down list and enter your phone number. Use the number of your cell phone that you will have with you when you’re logging in. Then, double-check that you entered it correctly, check the box, and click the Continue button
- Choose your device’s operating system and click the Continue button.
- In your smartphone app store, search for “Duo Mobile”
- Follow the platform-specific instructions on the screen to install Duo Mobile
- After installing the app, return to the enrollment window and click I have Duo Mobile installed button
- On your iPhone, Android, or Windows Phone, activate Duo Mobile by scanning the barcode with the app’s built-in scanner. If the barcode is scanned correctly, click the Continue button
- Follow the platform specific instructions for your device for scanning the barcode.
- If you cannot scan the barcode, have an activation link emailed to you and follow the prompts
- Enabling automatic push requests by selecting Automatically send this device a Duo Push
- With one of the automatic options enabled, Duo automatically sends an authentication request via push notification to the Duo Mobile app on your smartphone
- Your device is now ready for Duo use!