When do I send a high school transcript?

  • If you are taking dual-enrollment (college level) courses while in high school 
  • If you graduated within the last 5 years and want to take courses at CCAC
  • If your overall graduating GPA is 2.7 or higher during your last/final semester as a senior

What should be included in my high school transcript?

  • Overall Graduated GPA
  • List of courses you took in high school 
  • SAT scores (If Possible)  

Where do I send my high school transcript?

  • emailed to admissions@ccac.edu