Zoom Application (Computer/Laptop)
- While in your Zoom meeting
- Click the Share Screen button located in your meeting controls
Select one of these screen share options:
- Basic: Share your entire desktop, specific application window, whiteboard, or iPhone/iPad screen
- Advance: Share a portion of the screen, Music or Computer sound only, content from a 2nd camera
- Files: Share a file from a third-party sharing service like Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive. Follow the on-screen prompts to sign in to the third-party service and grant Zoom access
(Optional) Enable these features:
- Share Computer Sound: If you check this option, any sound played by your computer will be shared in the meeting.
- Optimize for full screen video clip: Check this if you will be sharing a video clip in full screen mode. Do not check this otherwise, as it may cause the shared screen to be blurry.
- Click Share
- When you are done screensharing, click Stop Share