This article will provide step-by-step directions for allowing Microsoft permissions to your camera and microphone. Without allowing access to your microphone and camera, you will be unable to use them in Zoom meetings, through WebEx, etc.
- Navigate to the Settings in the Windows menu at the bottom left of the screen
- Click on the Privacy section
- Under App permissions, choose Camera
- Make sure Allow apps to access your camera is toggled On
- Navigate to Microphone and make sure the Allow apps to access your microphone button is toggled On