Unofficial transcripts are printed on plain paper and do not have a college seal or registrar's signature. Unofficial transcripts cannot be used to transfer to another college or university. Unofficial transcripts are issued for use by the student only. If you need an Official transcript, Requesting an Official transcript Article.  

  1. From a web browser, go to
  2. Click on Undergraduate Transcript
  3. A PDF will be created and downloaded to your device