Before you submit a change

It is suggested to talk to an advisor before you change your major to make sure that you understand how your graduation would be affected.

  1. Go to
  2. Click on Forms for Advisors
  3. Click on Forms Initiated by Advisors tab
  4. Fill out the Change of Major Form - Form Stack Link
  5. Click Submit Form