Taking a Professional Profile Photo
- Use a recent photo of yourself.
- Wear appropriate attire.
- Take a photo with the right expression.
- Keep your head straight.
- Avoid distracting backgrounds.
- You should be the only subject.
- Take the photo in soft, natural light.
- Do not use the CCAC logo, seal, icons, ect.
Setting Up Your Profile Photo
- Crop the picture from the top of your shoulders to just above your head so that your face fills the frame.
- You face should take up at least 60% of the frame
- Use a high-resolution image (400x400 pixels)
How to Add Your Profile Photo
Add a Profile Picture from the Outlook Application - CCAC's Help Center (This will also update Webex)
Adding a Profile Picture to your CCAC Zoom Account - CCAC's Help Center