English as a Second Language (ESL) Students
Do not continue - Follow these instructions - Taking the EAL / ESL English Language Placement Testing
About this Questionnaire
- There are two sections to this questionnaire:
- A reflection on your previous reading and writing experiences.
- A short article/story with follow-up questions on what you read.
- You will receive your results at the end of the questionnaire
- From a web browser, go to https://ccacforms.formstack.com/forms/english_self_directed_placement
- Click the "Click here to begin the questionnaire." button
- Complete the questionnaire by answering the questions honestly, use the right arrow to advance to the next question
- Once completed, your results will be on the screen
- Click the forward arrow to continue - You can screenshot or print your results from this screen
- Click the "Submit Form" button to submit your results
- You will see a Thank You screen once the results have been successfully submitted
- You will also receive an email with your results.
After Taking the Questionnaire
You must wait 24 business hours before continuing to the next step.